Transform your business into YOUR 👏 BUSINESS 👏.
Finding Yourself and Your Audience
– Enneagram- discovering strengths, weaknesses and how to overcome obstacles.
– Fascinate- discovering how the world sees you, and how to use your fascination qualities to attract customers.
– Target Audience Identification
– Developing your brand story
– Developing your brand statement
– Decide where the best places to brand yourself
– Developing marketing campaigns
– Developing sustainable strategies to keep your marketing going.
Find, Brand, Be
– Developing sustainable strategies cont.
Meet Hillarie Kay
Hey Small Business Owner! I’m so pumped you’re here.
I grew up in a family of small business owners, so at a young age I quickly understood how much work it takes to be a small business owner.
At the beginning of my marketing career I found myself working in agencies and in corporate America, but became frustrated that the small guys weren’t given the same amount of attention as the big guys because of budget. I didn’t see any reason why those same tactics used for the big guys with huge budgets couldn’t be scaled down and used for the small businesses. I firmly believe marketing should scale with you, and that small business doesn’t mean small income.
So I’ve made it my mission to to help small business owners no matter where they are at in their business. Recently that’s been done by first helping them identify who they are as a person and business owner, and then forming the marketing strategy and tactics around what is authentic to them. I’ve taken that a step further and create my Find, Brand, Be trainings. So you can now walk through this process with me in 1 on 1 trainings, OR by yourself at your own pace!
When I’m not working with Small Business Owners, I’m a wife, mom of two boys and step mom to 3 boys ranging from 16 to 5 (Yes, 5 boys boys!). I split my time between Southeast Missouri and the Durham area of North Carolina. I’m obsessed with the 60s and 70s and you can often finding me thrifting around vintage shops on the weekends.
I can’t wait to meet and learn all about YOU and your business!